Tuesday, July 01, 2008

2nd Blogger-versary!


When I started this blog two years ago, I thought I'd be a college graduate by now. Well, it seems I have one more year to go, but I've grown so much in terms of my writing, and I've gotten by with a lot less than I had imagined I could. There are moments when I feel like I couldn't write another word, when I am elated about something as simple as being on the dean's list, or the euphoria of knowing that I've finally made it into Sigma Tau Delta. There are times when I wonder how in the world will I get through graduate school, and other times when I can't wait to get to graduate school. Then there are times when "I HOPE I can get to graduate school". All in all, it's been a worthwhile sacrifice and an amazing journey. But, don't give up on me yet, I'm almost there!

[And while I'm at it, how about a new look for my last year as an undergraduate!]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it was exactly one year ago that I started reading your blog!

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger persistence said...

Thx! I can't believe it's been two years since I left my "good" job to go back to school.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home