Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blog Anniversary!


Considering the anxiety I imposed upon myself at its inception, it's almost hard to believe that I've been blogging for a whole year. Not only that, it's been just about a year since I left my job to become a full-time English major. Do I regret it? Not for one minute. I'm still excited about continuing my education, building a strong literary foundation for my writing life. And while at times it has been dangerously close to nail bitting, I have managed to add to my learning experience in ways that I might not have otherwise been able to do, had I still been working. I have interned with an Atlanta weekly, been to a national writing conference, made the dean's list, worked in the office of the president, and...drum roll please: I'll be presenting a paper at a conference in the fall.
The past year has been wonderful. Thanks to all of you who have contributed by reading, commenting and telling others about the fantastical journey of a non-traditional student. (And especially thanks to you CFM, for your contributing support. ;)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger BLUE said...

yes!!!

see, it wasn't so "exposed," was it?

looking fwd to the next year, lady.

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger persistence said...

Thanks, sis...I think I managed to be my own gatekeeper rather well, if that's what you mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home