Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

More than Christmas, with it's notorious shopping sprees, over-played holiday music and fruit cake, I am always considerably more giddy about the new year. I always look forward to new beginnings, starting fresh and all that jazz. This year will be extra special for me because for one thing, it is the Age of Obama. We will have our very first African American president of the United States. And if that wasn't enough, come May, I will be a college graduate; a moment I've been waiting for a long time. Here's hoping all of you have a gravity defying year.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Happy New Year! - Hope Springs (blast from the past)

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger persistence said...

Hey, Sis! Good to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home