Friday, August 11, 2006

Been Tagged!

My friend CFM tagged me today for a book meme. It is a survey that asks you about books you've read. I think I am supposed to answer the questions and then tag five more people (although I really am going to have to think hard about five more people), but here goes. I am supposed to tell:

One book that changed your life.
One book that you’ve read more than once.
One book you’d want on a desert island.
One book that made you laugh.One book that made you cry.
One book that you wish had been written.
One book that you wish had never been written.
One book you’re currently reading.
One book you’ve been meaning to read.

[Not necessarily in this order]

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Blogger BLUE said...

thank you, my friend, for doing the book meme. if i take your choices and mine as examples, i'd say this list gives a little insight to the woman who lives behind the words, no? of course, i was cracking up when i read the book you wish had never been written. this kind of edge that your spirit rides is what makes me love you so much. light!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home