Friday, November 23, 2007

Southern Vegetarian Comfort

So, for those of you who don't know, I've been a vegetarian for about twelve years. Because I haven't been a strict vegetarian for about the last five years, I tell folks that I'm not a "real" vegetarian, because I do eat some dairy. Also, about once or twice a year I eat salmon or trout or whiting. But, whenever I tell people that I don't eat meat they look at me with pity: "Oh, you can't even eat hamburgers?" Anyway...to introduce a new feature to the blog, have a look at some of my recipes that I've been proudly photographing. A friend of mine got me hooked on flickr.com and I thought I'd share some of my vegetarian meals. So come enjoy the culinary adventures of a Southern, vegetarian cook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home